Do you need help with your podcast? You want to understand several things to make sure you hire the right people to help you.
First, there are 3 kinds of work:
- Work that only you can do.
- Work that someone (but not you) can do.
- Work that just needs to get done (think automation).
Second, you will always need to spend either time or resources (money) to get a job done. If you don’t have time, spend money. If you don’t have the money, spend time.
You can hire 3 different kinds of help:
- Consultant/ Coaching Help- An expert who knows the field, saves you time by knowing what to do, but you have to do all of the work.
- Technical Help- The is for people who have episodes recorded and a strategy in place but want help editing audio, writing, show notes, and publishing them to the web.
- Full-service/Turnkey Help- An agency who can help with every part of making a podcast. For example, this is where my agency works. We have a 4-part process we follow to help podcasters than includes planning, producing, promotion, and tracking progress. This kind of podcast help is best for busy professionals and CMO’s or content teams.
Want to know more?
Sign up for our mailing list and I’ll send you a PDF of our full, 4-part process and a few emails explaining how we work.
For additional information, check out my article on how much it should cost to produce a podcast for your business.
Please check out and support our sponsor